SINGLE STATUS CERTIFICATE
Afghan nationals residing in Germany can apply to the Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for single status certificate:
- Applicants for certificate of single status must:
• Be present through a pre - arranged appointment with the Consulate General. Show evidence to prove that they were under the age of 18 when they left Afghanistan to become refugee in another country. Applicants who were 18 years or older when they left Afghanistan must apply for a Certificate of single status in Afghanistan.
• Bring three adult guarantors who will guarantee, in writing, the single status of the applicant. Bring tow adult witnesses who can testify, in writing, about the process.
All applicants must also:
• Provide two standard passport size photos of themselves. Photos must be taken directly off the face and show both ears.
• Pay the applicable processing fee.
• Provide documents verifying their identity, for example a Tazkira, Passport or German Residence Permit.
• Provide documents verifying your current residency status in Germany.