CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE
- 1. Appointment: Applicants MUST book an appointment online prior to coming to the Consulate. Inheritor with no prior appointments will not be serviced. For booking an appointment please go to the appointment section below.
2. Visit In-person: The applicant(s) and ALL the witnesses MUST be present at the Consulate on the date and time of the appointment along with the application form and required documents.
3. Application Form: Inheritor should fill the applications in Dari or Pashto carefully. Special attention to names, dates, figures and places are required. Forms can be downloaded from the below section.
4. Required Documents and witnesses: Please read the information below carefully and prepare for your appointment accordingly. The following persons and documents MUST be present in the Consulate during your appointment:
I). Inheritor(s) (Waris/Warasa): at least ONE inheritor (waris) MUST be present at the Consulate at the time of appointment along with (1) one copy of his/her/their Tazkira or passport and (2) two recent photographs (size: 3x4 cm).
II). Testifiers (Iqrar Konendagan): THREE adult testifiers (Iqrar Konendagan) MUST accompany the Inheritor(s) at the Consulate during the appointment along with (1) one copy of Tazkira or Afghan passports of each testifier; and (2) two recent photographs each (size: 3x4 cm) and (3) copies of German Residence Permit.
III). Witnesses: Two adult witnesses MUST also accompany the inheritor(s), with their (a) copies of Tazkira and Afghan passport; (2) copies of Swiss Residence Permit; (3) two recent photographs (size: 3x4 cm).
5. Fee: Consulate will charge a none-refundable 125 Euro per application. Payments can only be made direct deposit to the Consulate account. Please DO NOT send cash by post or DO NOT bring cash in-person to the Consulate. The Consulate does NOT accept cash or cheque under any circumstances.
Notes: For One Certificate of Inheritance at least SIX adults are required at the Consulate (at least ONE Inheritor + THREE Testifiers + TWO Witnesses).
Please bring along all necessary documents and photographs at the time of your appointment. The Consulate does not have printing and copying facilities for its Inheritor.