POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
The Consulate General of Afghanistan in Munich processes the Police Clearance requests for Afghan nationals who live in Germany and (II) Foreign nationals who live in Germany and worked/lived in Afghanistan.
- All Afghan nationals should read the following information and instructions carefully:
1. Appointment is required.
2. Visit In-person. All individuals requiring police certificate for him/her self or picking up for a family member must visit the Consulate on the appointment date and time.
• Request letter, Afghan applicants should write a request letter addressed to this Consulate and outline (a) the services needed; (b) personal details (name, father’s name, date and place of birth); (c) current address; and (d) contact number.
• Application form, Afghan applicants should complete the FORM in English and Dari/Pashto.
• Fingerprints, all fingers print should be taken in the designated form. Finger prints should be taken by a police station/department. Download fingerprints FORM.
• Tazkira and Passport Copy, Afghan applicants should submit a copy of his/her Tazkira.
If the applicant does not have a Tazkira, she/he should include a Tazkira copy of his/her parental relatives such as father, grandfather, siblings, uncles (father’s brothers), aunts (father’s sisters) and cousins of father’s side.
• Proof of Address in GERMANY: Applicants must bring a proof of address that may be a copy of either his/her driver license, utility bill or bank statement in the postal package.
• Express/Registered self-addressed envelope: An Express/Registered self-addressed return envelope MUST be included in the postal package. Without this, the Consulate will NOT be able to send you back the results.
• Procedure: Please note that this is a time-consuming process and requires the engagement of multiple agencies.